Are you looking for something different?
Do you want to work with a great team of dedicated people?
Would you like to join a calm supportive environment with amazing pupils?
We offer our staff:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training opportunities
- Local Authority pension scheme
- 24/7 Employee Assistance to support your health and wellbeing (including access to a GP)
- Onsite parking
- Generous holiday entitlement for 52 weeks positions
- A friendly, encouraging, inclusive working environment
We think Welcombe Hills is an incredible special school. We provide a nurturing and stimulating educational environment for children and young people aged between 3 and 19 years with a range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
The Governors and Staff at Welcombe Hills School are committed to the highest standards of education and care for all our children and young people. We create a positive environment based on mutual respect that flourishes on sensible rules, good behaviour, personal safety, tolerance and an appreciation of individuality. Our hope is that when pupils leave Welcombe Hills School they will be confident, secure young adults, equipped with the knowledge, experience and skills to achieve independence.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. These posts are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We will seek references for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.
Ofsted November 2023:
- Welcombe Hills is a happy school where everyone gets along well with each other
- Staff are dedicated and want the very best for their pupils
- Staff know their pupils well
- Pupils behave well, try their best in lessons and enjoy learning new things
- The school makes sure that pupils are supported to learn to become increasingly independent
- All pupils enjoy a range of exciting opportunities in and out of school