Supply Staff Vacancies
From time to time we need additional class room support from Teaching Assistants to cover the absence of the class staff, often at short notice.
Are you interested in joining our supply bank of Teaching Assistants?
- You must have experience working with students with SEN
- You must undertake a DBS check
- You must have A-C in English and Maths
- You must be available at short notice
- And be prepared for me to ring / text you at 7.30am!!
- Teaching Assistant Level 1 supply rate £11.22 per hour
- Full day is 6 hours (9.00 – 3.30pm with a 30 minute lunch break)
- Half day is 3 hours (9.00 – 12.00/12.30 -3.30 pm)
Please complete the application form and return it either by post or email Jo Bradley (Deputy Head): email@example.com
The next time we our running a recruitment for supply staff we will contact you.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure. We will seek references for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview.