All our branded uniform can be bought from the National Schoolwear Centre in Alcester. They will deliver to school for you or you can pick up from the shop. You can phone them on 01789 400344 or they have a website: http://alcesternsc.co.uk/
Our uniform is also available to buy via this link: https://myclothing.com/
You can get non-branded uniform from many retailers including Asda, Marks & Spencer, Next and Argos. Jade green and navy jumpers are available from these shops online. Tesco also supply navy blue jumpers in store.
Our uniform consists of:
- Jade Green sweater or cardigan with (or without) school logo (Primary)
- Navy blue sweater or cardigan with (or without) school logo (secondary)
- Grey or black trousers or skirt (grey/navy blue/ black joggers for children who struggle with fasteners)
- White or navy blue shirt/blouse/polo shirt
- Blue and white checked summer dress
- Sensible black shoes
Our PE kit consists of:
- Black or navy blue shorts or tracksuit bottoms
- White or navy blue t shirt
- Plimsoles (for indoor use) or trainers
- Spare pair of socks
For swimming / hydrotherapy (you will be told whether your child needs a swimming kit):
- Swimming costume or trunks
For Forest School / Bushcraft:(You will be told in advance whether your child needs a forest school kit)
- Waterproofs (waterproof overalls can be provided)
- Wellies or walking boots
- Warm clothes including thick socks, hat, gloves etc. for the colder months and sun hat for warmer months.
An old shirt/overall would be useful for Art and crafts.
Post 16 students do not have to wear a uniform but should be in smart / casual clothing.
At Welcombe Hills, we recognise that all of our pupils are individuals and should be treated as such. We realise that our pupils may not always have the same opportunity to experiment with make-up, nail varnish etc. with their peers outside of school, therefore if your secondary age child wishes to experiment with hair colour, nail colour or make up we ask that you discuss this with us so we can work together on what is acceptable and appropriate.